- St. Louis, MO
- Dallas, TX
- CEO of Caribbean Endurance Sports (CES) Corporation. They're the organizer of the Five Island Challenge - Marathon and Half Marathon. This involves running half or full marathons at these five topical venues
Bermuda Triangle Challenge
Reggae Marathon & Half Marathon
Run Barbados Marathon Weekend
Cayman Islands Marathon
- Over 25 years of global project management and executive-level experience.
- Responsible for managing the human resources, facilities, information technology, accounting, and payroll functions.
- Managed and delivered multi-million dollar, international projects to be on time, to specifications, and under budget.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Supply Chain Management (UT-Dallas)
- Certified Distance Running Coach (RRCA)
Previous Employers and Consulting Clients
- Texas Instruments
- Frito Lay/Pepisco
- Ernst & Young
- Accor North America
- Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport
- Superconducting Super Collider Project
- Siemens/Efficient Networks
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Lomas & Nettleton
- Regional Justice Information Service
- City of St. Louis
- Dallas (formerly White Rock) Marathon (since 2009).
- Caribbean Endurance Sports Corporation (since 2019)
- Jubilee Theatre Board (2007 thru 2009).
- Oracle Applications Users’ Group (2003 thru 2007).
- Running USA (2015 thru 2019)
- MS, Accounting, University of Texas at Dallas (TX)
- MBA, Management, Abilene Christian University
- BA, Management, Webster University, St. Louis, MO
- BA, Mathematics, Webster University, St. Louis, MO
Collegiate Classes Taught
- Project Management
- Business Organization & Management
- Information Technology, including database design
- Completed 131 marathons (26.2-miles/42.2K), including winning ten age and weight division trophies between 1983 and 2018.
- Made history after running a marathon on all seven continents. Fewer than 250 people in the world had completed this feat. Historic artifacts are with the Smithsonian Institute. A three-hour, video recording of an interview about his life story is in the US Library of Congress.
- One of about 40 people in world who completed the marathon "hat trick." This consists of finishing (1) 100 marathons in (2) all 50 States and (3) seven continents. He may be the only person in the world to have completed the "hat trick" plus finished 50 marathons in one State (TX).
- Completed the Texas Marathon Challenge (five marathons in four months).
- Ran a marathon a month while 50 years old, including a 50K (31.1 miles) ultra-marathon.
- Inducted into the National Black Distance Running Hall of Fame (2018).
- Won five trophies for placing in biathlons (running/bicycling).
- Competed in bicycle races from 50 to 100 miles.
- Competed on the 1983 Pepsico/Frito-Lay National Corporate Cup Track Team (quarter & half mile).
- Shotokan karate - brown belt.
Ft. Worth, TX
Gold Coast Airport Marathon
Gold Coast, Australia
Great Wall Marathon
King George Is., Antarctica
Fin Del Mundo Marathon
Lewa SafriCom Marathon
French Riviera Marathon
Mt. Kilimanjaro Marathon
WANT TO KNOW MORE? CLICK BELOW