Intro to Proj Mgt
Introduction to Project Management Seminar
Is your company interested in implementing project management techniques? This one-day workshop provides a methodology-independent overview of project management. Anthony Reed developed and taught undergraduate and graduate project management, technology, and business courses.
He combines this theoretical understanding of project management with his real-world experiences as a 25-year, international technology manager and executive. This includes working for a wide range of entities, which ranged from local, regional, and national governments to Fortune 500 companies and consulting firms.
- What are projects and programs?
- What is project management?
- What are the roles of the project manager?
- Roles and responsibilities
- Responsibility matrix
- Stakeholder analysis
- Stakeholder communication
- Managing expectations
- Tips for writing a project charter
- Defining scope
- Process for managing scope changes
- The approval process
- Setting goals and objectives
- Defining tasks and activities
- Creating a work breakdown structure
- Determining task dependencies, constraints, and resources
- Techniques to identify risk
- Creating a risk management plan
- Updating the project plan
- Status meetings and reports
- Motivating team members
- Dealing with issues & personalities
WANT TO KNOW MORE? CLICK BELOW